Kanu Equipment Côte d’Ivoire Limited
Kanu Equipment Côte d’Ivoire Limited offers world-class equipment to the agriculture, earthmoving, construction, quarrying and mining industries. Supported by established relationships with OEMs (Original Parts Manufacturers) Kanu maintains a high level of service and delivery.
Kanu Equipment Côte d’Ivoire Limited, with sales offices and warehouses in Abidjan and San-Pedro, has become one of the local leaders in its field of expertise with a very good understanding of the national market needs. Offering a wide range of products and services, Kanu is fortunate to have the technical and financial muscle to facilitate further growth and much needed on the ground infrastructure.
Kanu Equipment Côte d’Ivoire‘s aim is to reduce the cost of operations in Ivory Coast by providing quality equipment backed by an experienced maintenance team with unrivaled spare parts availability.
Kanu Equipment Côte d’Ivoire Limited proudly distributes the following world-class brands:
- Bell Equipment – A global leader in the manufacturing and supply of mining and agricultural equipment.
- Case Agriculture – Recognized as a global supplier of robust and highly productive equipment for the largest producers as well as for smaller farm holders. CASE IH has a field organization committed to providing a high level of professional services and able to optimize agricultural management from A to Z.
- Case Construction – Sells and supports a full line of construction equipment around the world. Through CASE dealers, customers have access to a true professional partner—with world-class equipment and aftermarket support, industry-leading warranties and flexible financing.
- Manhand – Offers a range of robust, high-performance materials handling solutions for the full spectrum of commercial and industrial applications.
- Costex Tractor Parts (CTP) – One of the biggest aftermarket suppliers of parts for earthmoving machinery in the world and the leading provider of CAT aftermarket repair parts.
Yopougon Zone industrielle
30 BP 115
Tel: +225 23 46 36 40/ +225 23 46 35 93/ +225 89 56 53 64